Wednesday, August 10, 2005

T-minus two days

For those of you who have stumbled upon this blog and can read between the lines (in particular my mention of "my own practical purposes" a few posts ago), I can admit now that my previous posts have in fact been summaries of course notes from my past year of studies in a Master's Degree program in International Relations.

As part of this program, I am taking a comprehensive final exam in two days on Friday, August 12th, which also happens to be my 29th birthday. These posts have been a great way for me to prepare for the exam, and keeping up with weekly posts has prevented me from falling behind in my review efforts. The two most recent posts - in particular the huge one posted yesterday - were in fact drafted in anticipation of two key essay questions that are likely to appear on the exam.

I'll see you on the other side, and I'll post my results when they come in.